Two or three days back suddenly I found my account with Global Payments Canada cancelled. This was done without my consent or any prior notice.

How can an agency do this without asking the concerned customer? I purchased an integrated payment machine from Global Payments Canada for my jewelry business. The system was good at cash transaction but when it came to card payment, transaction used to fail number of times (especially during peak business hours) leaving the customers infuriated.

I had no option but to switch to a more efficient service provider. People take a calculated decision while taking any service from GP

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 21, 2013.

Comments

Hello,

I had a terrible experience with global payments as well and they nearly killed my business. I am taking legal action against them and I am asking people that had similar experiences to share their story so that I can prove that I am not the only one that has been a victim of such an un-trustable customer service.

If you would like to share your story with me, please get in touch with me and I will be very grateful (mariozuc95@gmail.com). I will be happy to share my story as well if you would like to hear more.

Mario